Nav


Friday, January 13, 2012

DIY: Cardboard Ring Holder

My selection of rings goes from classic to funky chunky - as does my wardrobe choices - so choosing what accessories to wear with what clothes sometimes gets time consuming, especially when I have my jewelry all jumbled around in a drawer not organized. 

Recently, I ordered a remote for my Nikon DSLR from Amazon and it arrived in a very peculiar box. It just happened to be a perfect box to use to create this DIY. 

Materials
Cardboard Box with a removable insert.
Craft Knife

Step 1.
Using your craft knife, cut the cover off the box, and cut slits into the cardboard as shown.
The amount of slits you cut depends on the size of your box and the size of your rings. My box was pretty small, and I have a few statement rings so I needed more room.

Step 2.
Add your rings!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments!